November was a great month for me and the makeup addict community. In this past month alone, my makeup collection has grown exponentially, just because of the amazing high-end sets that have been released for this season. It was a good month. It was a really good month. It was just really great. If I keep going, I’m going to cry. Let’s move on, okay?
I would have posted this closer to the end of November but I’m in the middle of finals right now so… Sorry…?
My November Makeup Haul-iday Collection:
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette ($59) (sold out)
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette ($46)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper ($19)
- Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette ($34) (sold out, unavailable on Sephora website)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray (~$13)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony ($21)
- Too Faced All You Need is Love and Makeup set in Brunette ($59) Sold out in Brunette, only available in Taupe) (These are a lot of parentheticals)
- Better Than Sex Mascara ($23 individual)
- Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush – Candy Glow ($30 individual)
- La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream – Sugar Daddy ($22 individual)
- Perfect Blush Brush ($30 individual)
- Bulletproof Brows with brush – Universal Brunette ($30 individual)
- Maybelline Color Sensastional Lipstick (~$5 each, depending on seller)
- Crazy for Coffee
- Rum Riche
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
- Ipsy Bag ($10)
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara Deluxe Sample ($20 for regular size)
- Dermelect ‘ME’ Peptide Infused Lacquer ($14)
- Albertini International Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask ($23 full size)
- tre’StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon ($28 full size)
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Mechanical Eye Liner ($14)
- Black Friday Deals
- Tarte Easy Glowing Deluxe Cheek Set ($10 at Sephora)
- Cover FX Face And Eye Primer Set ($10 at Sephora)
- Too Faced Christmas Miracles ($16 at Ulta)
- Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Better Than Sex Mascara
- Benefit Cosmetics Majorette Cream-to-Powder Blush ($10 at Ulta/Sephora, $28 reg. price)
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native ($15 at Sephora, $32 regular price)
- Makeup Eraser ($20, got it for $14)
I was going to add up the total amount of how much I spent, but I don’t really want to acknowledge that amount.
- Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Palette
- Probably my favorite purchase of the month. You have literally every single color your little heart could ever desire. My favorite shades are Harpischord and Rewind, which are my go-to autumn colors.
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
- So there are a lot of complaints about specific shades being blotchy or not a true matte, and I completely agree. However, I use these as a nice in-between matte and gloss, because sometimes I want a matte-looking lip, without the drying consequences. This does that for me.
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette
- The colors are beautiful, the blending is great, I love this palette, it allows me to serve chiseled blended cheekbone realness.
- Benefit Cosmetics Majorette Cream-to-Powder Blush
- There is a lovely fruity smell, the creamy texture is lovely, it applies very easily and blends well with just your fingertips. Sometimes this is what I need at 8am in the morning when I need something easy.
- Too Faced All You Need is Love and Makeup set in Brunette
- ….It’s a $137 set and I got it for $41…… My two favorites are the Bulletproof Brows + Brush, and the Lip Creme. I had heard a lot of positives about the Better than Sex Mascara, so I was very eager to acquire the full-size mascara in this set. Sometimes the mascara is difficult to apply, and can be clumpy. But when it works, it works great. Overall, this set is absolutely lovely.
- Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette
- It sold out for a reason. The colors are beautiful, I love every single shade. Each shade has a specific region of your face that it is perfectly suited for. This palette is complementary to just about every skin color. I’m so glad I swiped this up when I had the chance.
- Too Faced Christmas Miracles (Black Friday Set Deal)
- This was a great set. My only complaint is that the Chocolate Soleil bronzer that was included was so small it looks like a toy. However, it smells so great and is so lovely that I can forgive it. The Melted product included is amazing, so moisturizing and flattering.
- I regret nothing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you have any questions, comments, personal hangups, or concerns let me know in the comment section below!